Confused about which School?

Confused about which School?

If you are serious about becoming a reflexologist, safely able to deal with clients who present with a wide variety of health conditions, and are looking for excellent training (including hand reflexology, pregnancy care and palliative care) the syllabus we follow, and the qualification received -  the Level 5 Diploma in Practitioner Reflexology (L5Dip.) could be the course for you.  On qualifying can also use the letters CRM5 after your name to indicate that you have also achieved  the Centralia Reflexology Mastership  (incorporating Agored Cymru Units at Level 5).  Please note that the Diploma qualification is registered under the sector "Nursing and Subjects and Vocations Allied to Medicine".  Level 3 Diploma comes under the sector for Health and Social Care.  

Anahata, a specialist Reflexology training college, is one of the select schools endorsed to teach the Diploma and the Centralia Reflexology Mastership  enabling people from all backgrounds to learn Reflexology and become fully qualified clinical Reflexologists.  

The qualification is accepted by all the leading membership associations, including The Association of Reflexologists and the   CNHC (the UK's regulator for complementary therapies), and throughout the UK in the NHS and other healthcare industries.

There are many courses and organisations, all apparently offering the same level of qualification and training. However, as many students find out after their training, this is not the case and some students who have qualified with other bodies actually register with a Level 5 Diploma course to further their training. 

The tutor him/herself can make all the difference to the quality of the learning, and as a school, we tutors - and the school - have to undergo a rigorous process of vetting and assessment on a regular basis. 

At Anahata we pride ourselves on having experienced, friendly, supportive, helpful, knowledgeable and flexible tutors to help you learn. I am a practicing reflexologist with a wealth of experience behind me - and great enthusiasm for this therapy!  I have an Assistant Tutor, who is also a qualified teacher and a practicing reflexologist with many years experience.  I feel this is a very important advantage for the students as they are also learning from my/our experience as well as textbooks etc.. 

As well as our knowledge, we also infuse our students with enthusiasm and wonder at not just this wonderful therapy but also the magic of the physical body and its workings!

As a student, you will be registered with a Reflexology organisation for insurance and support and we have chosen the Association of Reflexologists as a well known, well-established and dedicated reflexology organisation, offering a wealth of help and advice to students and graduates alike. Once qualified, you may wish to join as a full member.  

Other organisations recognise the qualification you are thinking of studying for, bearing in mind it is a health qualification,. The most important organisations to consider are the NHS and UK Universities.  Successful completion of our Course will also qualify you to register with the CNHC ( a register of insured therapists) , should you wish, via the Association of Reflexologists.
Member of....